Wednesday, April 17, 2013

1 Corinthians13:7 GBCB-009


Today I am posting a happy card with a familiar sentiment:  1 Corinthians 13:7.  From the "Love" chapter of the Bible, it is one of the most well-known and quoted verses.  It is encouraging and will stand forever in its truth and beauty.

For this card, I used the following:
  • Spellbinders Aster Flower Topper, Foliage, Carnation Creations, Fancy Lattice, Fleur De Lis Rectangles, Bitty Blossoms
  • Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish
  • Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Flowers
  • Fiskars Tiny Butterfly Punch
  • Light blue, yellow, lavender and white cardstock; pink tissue paper
  • Colored rhinestone embellishments

Here is the card:




I will be submitting this to Joan's Gardens, Flutterby Wednesdays and Word Art Wednesdays.  

Thank you for stopping by my little blog.  And as always, for all who stop by here, I ask God for His highest and best for you today and always.

Blessings,

Ginny B.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful flowers, sentiment and background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Card! I am loving your blue and white background combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ginny: I'm so blessed and grateful that you've shared this gorgeous scripture card with us in our challenge this week. Thanks so much for stopping by to play along, and please know how grateful we are for your participation. This card is just lovely!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ginny, what a gorgeous card you have created. I love it. The colors are beautiful, so springy adI love all the dies that you combined. Great job.
    Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ginny,
    This is such a lovely card and congratulations on winning at Joan’s Gardens.
    Hugs*
    Joann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my card--your encouraging words have made my day! God's most extravagant blessings to you and all those whom you love. :o)