Saturday, April 17, 2021

Whimsical Birdie Birthday Card

 Good Afternoon, Crafters,

Today I brought out one of my favorite old Cricut cartridges (does this tell you how old my machine is?????). It's Live Simply, and the cutout is a funny, whimsical birdie sitting on a branch. I found some blue paper with clouds for a background and used a Crafter's Companion Happy Birthday die. A googldy eye on the bird makes it even more playful and fun. I am sorry that I never seem to get the colors right on my iPhone camera, even after editing. The patterned background paper is much bluer that the image shows. This makes it look like a cloudy day, but the paper is actually a more cheerful, brighter blue.

Here is the card:


I am entering this card in the following challenges ending:

Apr 17 Always Fun Challenges - Pastel Colors 3E #2

Apr 19 Everybody Art Challenge - AG UE

Apr19 Lemon Shortbread - AAG 3E #2

Apr 23 A Gem of a Craft Challenge - AG 3E #1

Apr 30 Get Creative Challenges - AG 3E #2 

Apr 30 Crafter's Castle - Spring 3E #1

May 02 Crafty Creations - AG 2E #1


Thank you for stopping by my blog; I always appreciate your visits; as always, I pray for God's highest and best to you today and every day.

Many rich blessings,

Ginny B

Romans 10:9-11
9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved.

Acts 13:38-39
38 "Brothers, listen! We are here to proclaim that through this man Jesus there is forgiveness for your sins. 39 Everyone who believes in him is declared right with God—something the law of Moses could never do.  NLT

A Simple Prayer for Salvation:

O, God!  I know that I am a sinner. I thank You that Jesus Christ, Your Holy Son, was born of a virgin, came and lived a sinless life here on earth, and died on the cross as a sinless sacrifice for my sin. He is no longer dead, but rose from the dead and is seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty. I accept His atonement for every sin I have ever committed and receive Your salvation. I put all of my trust in Jesus Christ of Nazareth and receive Him as Lord of my life from this moment on. Thank You Father God for this grace given to me.

2 Corinthians 5:17  This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun.  NLT

 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely original creation! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I like the bird with the twinkling eye. And I also like the cheerful moment your card shows.
    You shared your card with the EAC Challenge #488 which asks for selfmade flowers. Your card however doesn´t include any selfmade flowers. It´s really gorgeous but I´m very sorry it´s not the theme of the challenge. I hope we will see you again next time.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry. I must have misread the challenge. :)

      Delete
  3. Cute card and fun dies. So glad you shared over at Always fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Challenge 8 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my card--your encouraging words have made my day! God's most extravagant blessings to you and all those whom you love. :o)