Thursday, September 10, 2020

Gold and Purple Birthday

 Good Afternoon, Crafters,

I had a lot of fun making today's card with purple and gold; I had initially gone to Hobby Lobby and Michaels for some fun gold and silver papers for Christmas cards, but just wanted some extra sparkle for a birthday card.

Here is what was used to make the card:

SU Flower Shop stamp with coordinating punch

There are three layers of the stamped flower; the petals are layered and curled downward to create fullness and dimension

SU Cool Treats sentiment stamp

Gold, purple and lavender papers

Gold Ribbon

Gold Rhinestone

Gold Embossing Powder used with Versamark Ink

Martha Steward Five Leaf Punch

And here is the card:




 

I am entering this card in the following challenges ending:

Sep 17 Crafty Friends Challenge - AG 3E #3

Sep 17 My Time to Craft - Embossing (wet or dry) 3E #1

Sep 18 Creative Fingers Challenge - AG 3E #1

Sep 22 Word Art Wednesday - AG 5E #1 

Sep 30 Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Patterned Paper UE

Oct 03 Pattie's Creations - Must have stamped or printed image 2E #1

Oct 03 Crafter's Castle - AG 3E #3

Thank you for stopping by my blog; I always appreciate your visits; as always, I pray for God's highest and best to you today and every day.

Many rich blessings,

Ginny B

Romans 10:9-11
9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved.

Acts 13:38-39
38 "Brothers, listen! We are here to proclaim that through this man Jesus there is forgiveness for your sins. 39 Everyone who believes in him is declared right with God—something the law of Moses could never do.  NLT

A Simple Prayer for Salvation:

O, God!  I know that I am a sinner. I thank You that Jesus Christ, Your Holy Son, was born of a virgin, came and lived a sinless life here on earth, and died on the cross as a sinless sacrifice for my sin. He is no longer dead, but rose from the dead and is seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty. I accept His atonement for every sin I have ever committed and receive Your salvation. I put all of my trust in Jesus Christ of Nazareth and receive Him as Lord of my life from this moment on. Thank You Father God for this grace given to me.

2 Corinthians 5:17  This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun.  NLT



4 comments:

  1. Ginny B: Your birthday card is very elegant and set up with a unique layout that gives you options for patterns and embellishments! FAB!! Thanks for including MTTC challenge blog in your link-ups! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very elegant card , love the colours, thank you for joining the My Time To Craft Challenge - DT Judith

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew I would like this just by the name, and I wasn't disappointed. Stunning card.

    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Keep crafting!
    Lj xx
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my card--your encouraging words have made my day! God's most extravagant blessings to you and all those whom you love. :o)