Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I Count You Twice

I saw a challenge at 365 Cards and thought it would be fun to give it a go, so I am entering this card for the Sunday challenge, even though it is Tuesday already.  Does that count?

Here is the card:


I used a cutout from a Cricut cartridge (might have been Paper Lace 2, but I cut several out a few months ago and kept them for when I might use them later).  The sentiment is printed from my computer and the little white paper doily you can get at most craft stores.  I love the white transparent sparkly ribbon and use it on a lot of projects because bling is so eye-catching.  The blue cut out has glitter glue on it, as well, to enhance the sparkle of the card.  Background is from packaged cardstock from Hobby Lobby.




6 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the flourish with the dollie. Thanks for sharing at 365 SSS this week and yes it still counts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful :)
    Thanks so much for joining us on 365 Cards this week

    and yes it counts!! you can link up for all challenges each week until the following monday of the new week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ribbon, many thanks for joining us, again, at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the swirls and lovely sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us over at 365cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the use of the doily on your pretty pretty card! :)

    Thank you for sharing with us at 365 Cards.

    Cheers,
    DT Jenny
    http://cookieadventures.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty card and LOVE LOVE the trim!!!! thanks for joining us this week at 365 cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my card--your encouraging words have made my day! God's most extravagant blessings to you and all those whom you love. :o)