Saturday, February 16, 2013

Lines and Lace and Scripture


The Day 47 Challenge at 365 Cards is one of Lace and Lines.  I added a scripture from the Psalm 27:4 because I love what it says.  It is printed in blue ink from my computer.



I started out with blue striped cardstock and put an antique white piece of lace down at the bottom for a border.  The butterflies and the backing for the sentiment are from a blue print paper from Hobby Lobby.  The butterflies are from the Spellbinders Wonderful Wings die set.

I highlighted the butterflies with a translucent glitter glue to make them sparkle in the light.  I am also going to enter this card at Word Art Wednesday.

God's highest and best to you today and always.

Love,

Ginny


3 comments:

  1. WOW Ginny! I love the scripture, the sweet butterflies, and how this came together so beautifully. Thank you for sharing this with us in our challenge this week. I absolutely LOVE everything about it, and I'm SO grateful to have you share your time and talents with us. May God bless your week, and thanks again for sharing with us!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginny,
    This is beautiful. When I read the scripture I felt refreshed.
    We love that you have taken time to share your wonderful work with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beyond beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing it with us over at 365 Cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my card--your encouraging words have made my day! God's most extravagant blessings to you and all those whom you love. :o)